Microsoft SharePoint® Center of Excellence
GGA's Microsoft SharePoint® Center of Excellence excels in design, implementation, management, and support of effective and robust Microsoft SharePoint® deployments. The Center of Excellence combines GGA's expertise in Microsoft SharePoint® administration and custom development with years of experience fulfilling the informatics needs of client companies. GGA’s scalable team of Microsoft SharePoint® professionals is available to manage clients' Microsoft SharePoint® platforms and to deliver their Microsoft SharePoint® applications, either remotely or on-site.
Clients benefit from
- Consultants who can help advise users and clients about the most effective ways to use Microsoft SharePoint®
- Administrators who can provide operational support for clients' Microsoft SharePoint® environments
- Software engineering teams (project managers, developers, QA specialists, and technical writers) that can develop custom solutions when out-of-the-box functionality is not sufficient
- Content engineers who specialize in migrating data and applications from existing systems into Microsoft SharePoint®
- End-user support professionals who can provide helpdesk support for the Microsoft SharePoint® environment
Microsoft SharePoint® Operations Services
- Available off-site or on-site
- Operational support of Microsoft SharePoint® 2007 and 2010 and related technologies, especially .NET and SQL Server
- Operational support within regulated environments, such as 21 CFR 11, GxP, and SOX
- 24x7 operational support
- End-user – Levels 1-4 – helpdesk support
- Support for IT frameworks, such as ITIL, for managing capacity, performance, deployments, configuration changes, incidents, and problems
Microsoft SharePoint® Development Services
- Requirements gathering and business analysis
- Project management
- Design and architecture for whole Microsoft SharePoint® farms and individual solutions
- Custom solution development, including web parts, custom templates, blogs, visualization of scientific information, and more complex applications
- Content migration from legacy systems and between Microsoft SharePoint® versions
GGA has implemented many business applications based on Microsoft SharePoint® technology, including the following:
Processing and reconciliation of SWIFT MT54x messages exchanged between the client and the client’s commercial bank and third-party investment fund managers, using Microsoft Biztalk and Microsoft SharePoint®.
Web GUI extensions for a secure, audited, workflow-based system that provides on-demand generation and archiving of over 600 different custom financial reports, using Microsoft SharePoint® as the front end for Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
Physician Support Desk Knowledge Base
The client had a high-speed, ontology-based custom search engine implemented upon a large Microsoft SharePoint® library of documents that assists the customer support team in finding the relevant information while responding to questions from physicians in real time.
VAT Consolidation Web Application
The client required the development of additional functionality and enhancements for a web application that automates the monthly process of collecting and consolidating VAT data with the following functionality: VAT form generation, online form submission, user permission management, report generation.
Insider Trading Management System
*SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.