How to Contact GGA
To learn more about GGA's extensive expertise and our broad range of service offerings, please contact us at the following locations. We look forward to speaking with you about your company's specific needs.
Cambridge, MA, USA Location:
GGA Software Services LLC
One Mifflin Place
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Saint Petersburg, Russia Location:
GGA Software Services
41, Nab. Chernoy rechki
194342, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Feedback on Open-source Software
Do you need assistance using our tools? Do you need a feature? Do you want to send a patch to us? Did you find a bug? Please write to one of the following newsgroups and let us know:
- http://groups.google.com/group/indigo-bugs : for bug reports on all GGA projects.
- http://groups.google.com/group/indigo-dev : for development topics.
- http://groups.google.com/group/indigo-general : for any other discussions.
No registration is required: you can write from your ordinary e-mail account to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your message posted.
We have dual-licensed our organic chemistry products. If the GPL-licensed Bingo, Imago, or Indigo, or AGPL-licensed Ketcher do not fit your needs, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the purchase of a commercial license. You may need the commercial license if you want to:
- Receive ongoing support and maintenance of our products
- Include our products as components in your proprietary software product
- Use Bingo with Oracle that is licensed with a license other than the OTN Developer License, or with MS SQL Server Enterprise Edition