We have extensive experience and expertise in developing organic chemistry software products for use in pharmaceutical companies, research institutes, and universities. At the same time, we have been developing internally a number of cheminformatics tools, and in 2009, we decided to contribute these tools to the open-source community. Initially, we created a wholly owned subsidiary called SciTouch LLC for further developing and distributing these tools.
Since then, we have shifted this open-source initiative from SciTouch to GGA, and we are continuing to undertake this initiative through GGA itself.
- Bingo: Chemistry search engine for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases
- Ketcher: Web-based molecule sketcher
- Indigo Toolkit: Universal cheminformatics toolkit and API
- Indigo ELN: Open-Source Chemistry Electronic Lab Notebook
- Imago OCR: Chemical optical recognition toolkit
- Bingo demo site: Search over PubChem and other databases (Temporarily unavailable due to the server infrastructure changes).
- Ketcher demo: Edit molecules online
- Imago OCR demo: Recognize molecule images online
Our objective has always been to develop products of high quality and excellent performance. We hope that our software will be helpful for chemists around the world. We encourage our users to provide us with feedback, including bug reports and patches, and to contact us about the possibility of a commercial license, if desired.