Chemistry Lab Notebook
The client required the maintenance and development of new features for a Windows-based electronic lab notebook that facilitates the creation and storage of the results of chemical reactions, including experiment procedures, and enables the easy searching of existing reactions in the database.
GGA provided bug fixing and testing services, as well as implementation of enhancements for the multi-tier chemistry information system with desktop client. Client’s chemists use it for reporting the results of experiments, including structures, analytical information, and other data.
- Java, Swing, EJB, Axis, JDBC, Weblogic 8/10.
- Database: Oracle 10, Accelrys Accord SDK and Cartridge.
- Access to all chemistry experimental information, including analytical results data systems.
- More than 1,500 users at 10 sites.
- Multi-tier architecture with desktop client.
- Integration with client’s infrastructure via variety of services.
- New resubmit functionality.
- Based on Accelrys Accord SDK and Cartridge.