Ion Fingerprint Detection
The client developed technologies that reduce the time required to collect and analyze complex chemical samples. The company acquired exclusive worldwide rights to commercialize several technologies developed at Tufts University. These technologies significantly enhance the performance of GC/MS instruments when conducting analyses of complex samples.
GGA developed Ion Fingerprint Detection, a commercial GC/MS data analysis product that implements the client's patented algorithms and allows laboratories to compress their GC run times by more than 50 percent. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has tested Ion Fingerprint Detection and approved its use.
- Deconvolution search engine for identifying target analytes, even in the presence of high noise levels and interference.
- "Minimum Envelope" technology to quantify analytes accurately, even when traditional quant-ions are subject to interference.
- Ultra-fast screening methods that allow the creation of quantitative screening methods in 3 to 5 minutes.
- Full automatic batch-style NIST library search on a single spectrum or a data file from within the software program, and printed tabular and graphic reports.
- Open access to Agilent EnviroQuant, with full exchange of methods with EnviroQuant, and export of full data package to Microsoft Excel.
- Full batch and auto batch capability.
- Full sample and QC reporting package that can generate a variety of tabular and graphic reports that match the U.S. EPA standards or can be customized by the user.
- High-quality graphical output that allows data verification in seconds.
- Point and click method development.
- Special analysis tools for petroleum analysis and characterization.