VAT Consolidation Web Application
The client required the development of additional functionality and enhancements for a web application that automates the monthly process of collecting and consolidating VAT data with the following functionality: VAT form generation, online form submission, user permission management, report generation.
GGA implemented the required enhancements to the system based on Microsoft SharePoint®.
- Microsoft SharePoint® Server 2007.
- C#, ASP.NET.
- MS InfoPath 2007.
- Nintex Workflow.
- Automatic VAT form generation (monthly).
- E-mail notification of the form generation.
- Online VAT form submission.
- Reminder alert.
- Consolidated VAT form generation (monthly).
- Consolidated VAT form regeneration.
- Excel print-out designed for printing the hard-copy into the paper form provided by government.
- Administrative manual lock, unlock, close functionality.
- Manual mail sending feature.
- Centralized repository of all master data.
- Different report generation.
- Generation of SAP posting document.
- User administration of the application.
GGA provided ongoing support of the developed Microsoft SharePoint® site, including:
- Site monitoring.
- Issues handling.
- Problem resolution in a timely and effective way.
- Problem escalation.
- Review and updating of the site structure according to the changes in the company's procedures and workflows.
- Customization of MS SharePoint to corporate needs.
- SharePoint administration.
- Backup and recovery procedures.
*SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.